NINJA, COUNSELOR, AND DARK TRIAD MAN
From the depths of the darkest places in history, Ivan Throne brings you esoteric methods of the ninja.
Taken from the long hidden resources of the terrifying Bansenshukai field manual of the shinobi no mono of feudal Japan, these methods are closed off from understanding by the common man. With no initiated guide to elaborate on the profound underlying techniques and higher principles that inform them, the common man is unable to grasp them.
SACRED KNOWLEDGE PROTECTS ITSELF
With over thirty-five years of training as a practitioner of the ninja ryū-ha, Ivan Throne reveals the principles and techniques that shape and flow the application of these often disturbing methods of the ninja.
Taking another page from history, Ivan applies more than seven hundred years of his family’s service as confidantes and advisors to the British crown to frame the Western application of these very serious, and inherently scalable, methodologies of securing resolute victory regardless of the odds.
Ivan lastly frames analysis of the methods through the dreadful lens of the dark triad of personality. The vision of narcissism, the expertise of Machiavellianism, and the cold execution of psychopathy are used to bridge these ancient methods into the modern age, where digital stimulation throws men into drunken dopamine binges – and pitiless control of power tightens relentlessly upon the unaware.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE COURSE
- Nine intense lessons each covering and explaining an esoteric ninja method
- Deep dive explanation of how the ninja would utilize the method in action
- Framed through centuries of Ivan’s family history as royal confidantes
- Analysis through lens of narcissism, Machiavellianism and psychopathy
- Real world application in the modern age for the sovereign individual
- Professionally produced ebook at close of course with all information
WHAT DOES “KURAI NO SANKO” MEAN?
- Kurai 位 is throne, crown, nobleman’s seat
- no の meaning “of” or “belonging to”
- San 三 for the number three
- ko 鈷 refers to the forged metal of cobalt
“Sanko” or 三鈷 is often used to identify the Buddhist vajra, dorje, or diamond thunderbolt mallet, pictured behind the ninja in the header image. The three prongs represent the three realms of thought, word, and deed coming to a point, mirrored on the other side in representation of duality of momentum and trajectory.
“Kurai” can also be written with the kanji ideograms 暗い which means dark, obscured.
Throne’s Trident or the Dark Vajra is thus an appropriate title for the course.
WHEN DOES THE SPRING 2019 COURSE BEGIN?
The Kurai no Sanko course from Throne Dynamics is live and currently awaiting the release of Lesson Seven.
Purchasers receive all existing lessons in the first download.
I will lead you to the truth in the dark.